Saturday 9 January 2010

About cleaning products

How many different cleaning products do we need?

Here's what I think we have on hand right now:

All purpose spray cleaner
Liquid dish detergent
Powdered dishwasher soap
Scouring powder in a can
White sponge..I think it's called an eraser
Spray carpet spot cleaner
Liquid laundry soap
Spray spot remover for laundry

With exception of "eraser", scouring powder, carpet cleaner and laundy spot remover, I think all are "green" or "greenish".

Suggestions for improving my list are welcomed? What do you have?

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

I use a 'laundry ball" so that we don't have to use detergent. I will look for a link for you and post it. I also use vinegar a lot for cleaning as well as micro fibre cloths. We also have a micro fibre floor mop and so never use detergent there anymore! I shall send a link to those as well. I'm sure they must be available in the U.S.

Mary Jane Murray said...

laundry balls and microfiber cloths and mops...will be watching for the info. You don't use laundry detergent! That's magic!