Thursday 28 January 2010

Eco balls and microfibre cloths

I had a look around after reading Mary Jane's post on cleaning products and thought that I would post some links to some of the products I use. The first is 'Eco Balls", a way of washing your clothes without using any detergent. How could that be, you may ask! I asked the same question four years ago but decided to try them and we have been using them ever since!

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/ecoballs!REG/F/keyword/laundry/product/21756


Next, I discovered microfibre cloths from the same supplier during this summer just gone by. I thought that if the ecoballs work why not try the cloths. Again, you don't need to use detergent with them. And yes, we are still using them 6 months later:

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/F/keyword/microfibre%20cloths

1 comment:

Mary Jane Murray said...

thanks..will check out ecoballs and the micorfiber cloths. Hard to accept that the ecoball cleans the laundry but you've done the field testing so they do....