Thursday 14 January 2010

About white vinegar

I am confident someone else will soon show up here. In the meantime, I will try to keep my resolution to post here three times per week...so far, so good.

Okay, this is another, and likely final, post about household cleaning products.

What do you do with white vinegar?

- Mike thinks it gets sweat stains out of workout shirts so soaks his gear in it from time to time

- I think it gets rid of bad smells. Put out a dish and your home smells like white vinegar, not paint of cooking odoure or smoke.

- I know it removes calcium build up in kettles and from around taps

- What else...???

I know some people use it to wash windows. I don't. To wash windows, I use a spray bottle of water, just tap water and a aqueegie and nothing else. I think anything else in the spray bottle contributes to streaking may be wrong on that.

I think I've reached the bottom of my well of knowledge about household cleaning products.

No comments: